Safety 1st - Safety Harness and Rein
Safely guide your child on his first steps with the Safety 1st Safety Harness. It keeps babies from sliding out of or standing up in highchairs, prams, carrycots and strollers. The robust and quality material offers sturdy performance and ensures maximum comfort for years.
This harness can be used either as a walking rein or as an anchor strap, to help keep young children safe in highchairs, prams, carrycots and pushchairs. It features adjustable Velcro straps and is recommended to be used from the age of 6 to 24 months.
- Conforms to European Safety Standards: EN13210:2004
- Multi-use baby safety harness for optimum safety
- Practical child leash to keep baby close when learning to walk
- Adjustable straps makes it convenient for high chairs
- Easy to clean - machine washable
- Recommended age (months): 6-24
- Recommended chest circumference (cm): 55-81
- Weight (kg): 0.087